My Blog List

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tornado

Currently sitting in the basement waiting out the tornado warning that is going through Clay County. Roxie, our lovely lab shepherd mix, was a hassle to take to the basement. Knowing that she wouldn't come to the basement willingly, I resorted to putting her in her kennel and attempting to carry her down. Little did I know, she decided to thrash and wiggle while i carried it down two flights of stairs. I finally got her down, closed the doors and decided to let her roam the basement. All she did was sit by the stairs. After about twenty minutes, i had the urge to go check the weather. I didn't want to haul her back upstairs so I tried to coax her back into her kennel. No luck. So the next thing to do was to try to throw treats in the kennel to let make her follow. No luck. Eventually, after about five minutes and twenty treats, she reluctantly went into her kennel. Now we are both chilling here in the basement where it is eerily quiet. Cheers everyone!!

1 comment: