My Blog List

Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Best Friend

Here is the story of me and my best friend, Paige.

We were in Kinesiology 310 together at Kansas State University, and our professor made the wise choice of placing us in the same group. From there, a lifelong friendship formed. She would draw stars in her notebook while I did all of the group work.

The step from friend to best friend occurred on a day that was not so great for me. She decided to message me to make sure I was okay. I said "Yes". She said "ok". Then we got to talking and I asked her if about the television show, the Office. I asked her if she had watched it and she said no. So i said, "you should". She said "ok". Then, excitedly, I said that if she would she would be my best friend. That was said in a somewhat joking manner, and we both knew.

After that we started talking more and this friendship developed into something great. Neither of us ever thought it would grow into a real "Best friendship" but it did. I love this girl to death and she loves me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment