My Blog List

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Quik Trip

Quik Trip is the perfect place to go in the summer.

They usually make their 32 ounce drinks cheaper during the summer months. This year they are a mere $0.59. With tax the total comes out to about $0.62. That is a steal. Think about it, Hy-Vee charges nearly $2.00 for the same size drink. McDonald's has $1.00 large drinks that are the same size. Despite the fact that McDonald's has the world's greatest Dr. Pepper, you cant really beat the cheap drink deal.

So, after a long day outside in the summer heat, I am usually very, very thirsty. Walking around in the summer heat has me craving an ice cold drink. With the price so appealing, I tend to lean towards Quik Trip. But after being on my feet for eight consecutive hours, I'm not in the best mood, and I don't really want to get out of my car. So we have a problem.

Whats the simple solution? Clearly its going to McDonald's across the street, right? Wrong.

Quik Trip needs to put in a drive through. Hire some people to be the drink makers and then have the people put the money in a receptacle similar to those used at some toll booths. You tell the person what you want, they get it, you throw your change in the thing and bada bing bada boom you're on your way. How about that? That is the perfect solution.

Together, with you my readers, and my followers on Twitter (follow me @alhenton), we can try to make this happen. Be sure to use the hashtag #QTdrivethru2011 and spread the word in order to spread the joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment